Well this is my first attempt at a blog. As most of you know we have been traveling south for the winter for three years so I thought I would attempt to tell you all about it.
Today Jan 22 2019 we are in Huachuca Arizona. Its 29 degrees and the water is froze so I can't take a shower so here I am. suppose to be 57 and sunny later.
So far we have'nt had the greatest weather since we left. Only wore my shorts one day.
WE have been to Georgia Louisiana Texas and now Arizona.
Louisiana was great. Met up with our niece Michelle for Dinner and went to Abita springs brewery. Bill loves it there as you could image.
Texas was good. Went to the Alamo and the riverwalk in San Antonio. Didn't stay long as the weather sucked kinda drizzly rain and Chilly.  We were supposed to move to Fort Stockton the next day but we couldnt because of the wind, gust up to 50 mph. not fun driving with the camper on I 10 in the wind. So changed our plans.
Today the plan is to go to Bisbee.
If I ever figure out how to put pictues on here I will.
I will try to post maybe daily. I'm up so early everyday so I should have time before Bill get up. Really wish I could sleep in at least once in awhile.
Hope you like my blog so far. I'm sure it will get better as I learn.
Have a great day



Comments

  1. Hey Barb looking good. Play with the blog some more and hopefully we will see you and give you some tips. We always have water in our tank incase the park looses water or we have frozen hoses like you. Enjoy Bisbee, an interesting town. even colder there keep on having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall