Chilly Day Tombstone

I got up early again..it's in the 40s and windy but we decided to go to tombstone anyway.
Went to fill the propane and get some water first hoping it will warm up a little.
Left for Tombstone about 11 for the half hr drive. Still chilly when we got there but the wind has died down a little. Found a good parking spot and walked down the street. Went into a couple of shops. Don't need anything I just like to look.  Took a walk through any older part of tombstone where they have a shoot out show didn't stay for that. But the view was awesome from here. I Hope you see my pics on facebook til I learn how to put them here. we say in the sun for a little bit to warm up. Its nice and warm in the sun. Went into the saloon for bit so Bill could have a beer. I love these old time towns. Walked around a bit more and more shops. OF course I bought myself some more clothes that I don't need a Tombstone t shirt and sweat shirt. If I keep this up I can probably wear a different shirt everyday til we get home. LOL.
Then finally time for lunch, went to Big Nose Kate's Saloon..that was the main reason for coming here.  Bill gets the overstuffed reuban. He loves it. I got a patty melt which I love. We got there just in time to get the last open table.  Theres a long waiting line behind us. Probably the best restaurant in Tombstone. Enjoyed the music and just people watching. There's a piano in the corner taht you can get on top of with period clothing and a gun if you want and get your picture taken. enjoyed watching this a couple of years ago and enjoyed it again. Lot of ladies love doing this. NOT ME. I just enjoy watching. After lunch walked around for a bit then back home around 2. of course took a little nap.
Then video chat with Sadie and Kim.  Love these chats...I love to see how Sadie is growing and new things she is saying and doing while I'm gone.
After our chat got the camper ready for moving tomorrow at least what I can get done anyway. Less to do in the morning. TV and relax for the evening.
I hope you enjoyed our day. We did
Have a great day


Comments

  1. Glad you got to Tombstone and BNK's love the atmosphere , cold beer and overstuffed Rueben.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall