Her I am again up early as usual.
Didn't post anything Saturday because nothing to report. Very rainy day with some wind. Didn't do anything. Cleaned a little took a nap. We are on our own little island here when it rains. Water is a couple inches deep at the door to the camper. I didn't bring my hip boots.LOL  Larry and Diane did mange to get through the water to come and play Mexican Train.
Super Bowl Sunday weather was a little better still some rain but only drizzles and chilly. Thank god the water around the camper goes down quick so we could go out. Went to walmart to pick up soe last minute snacks. Larry and Diane went to church so we met them for breakfast after.
Got all my stuff ready for the game, video chatted with my kids and grandchildren. Its great that we can do that. I really miss them. Then I crashed on the couch for a bit. I must have needed the sleep cause I really crashed.
Larry and Diane came over for the game with their snacks. We had way to much food for the four of us. Cheese and crackers,veggies and dip, texas caviar, stuffed mushrooms and ham rollups. Made garlic Shrimp skewers and Pizza at half time. Made the pizza and mushrooms in the air fryer. Came out great. I left my air fryer home so we bought an air fryer oven for the camper and I love it.
Needless to say we didn't eat it all but thats ok have leftovers for tomorrow.  After the game it was only 7:30 and that was strange when I'm used to it being 10:30. Didn't win anything on our squares. Never do but its nice to hope. Diane won big time so that was good. It was nice to get excited for her.
After the game played a little Mexican Train and off to bed.
We were supposed to go to Los Angeles Monday but thats on hold til Tues. depending on weather.
LA is getting rain rain and more rain.
Until the next blog.. have a great day

Comments

  1. Wow you had a lot of snacks , glad you enjoyed the game and kept dry. Good luck with the traffic and enjoy L.A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall