Sunshine Niece visit

Here we all are at Waters Edge/Bishops Landing resort. A little chilly this morning. Nobody wants to get moving this morning. Suppose to go to Walmart and H.E.B. but thats not happening. My niece Laura and her kids are coming to visit so I need to be at the camper and who knows how long a walmart trip is going to take with 6 people so we decided to put it off til after Dinner. Just hung around here enjoying the sunshine and trying to stay out of the wind. The boys of course went to the playground and the clubhouse. Glad they are having fun. Laura, Emily and Jbo got here about 3:00 and I took the kids to the clubhouse to meet the boys. They got along great. Thank god because you never know with kids. The 5 of us just sat in the sun and gabbed for abit. I'm really glad we can come to Texas and see Laura. She does have a husband(I think), although I haven't met him yet. He's always out of town working when we are here. LOL
Went to Golden Corral for Dinner because we all love it there.  Had a great dinner, even the picky eating kids and Anna ate. Thats a rarity. Had some laughs til it was time for Laura to go. Kids have school unfortunetley. But it was great catching up with her again. Hopefully we will see each other next year.
Made our trip to Walmart got a few things that we needed and stuff we didn't of course. Back to the camper for another night of Skip Bo.
That was our day.
Tomorrow Anna is going to show me where my pictures are on  my computer so hopefully I can post some on here. wish me luck
Have a great day

Comments

  1. That would be good to post some pictures right along with your words. Glad you are having a great time with them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall