Travel Day frozen water Texas here we come

Well got up at 5:30 this morning a little late for me especially on a travel day. So not thinking I didn't  wake Bill up at 5:45 like I usually do on travel days. we like to leave around 7-7:30. WEll that didn't happen. He got up about 6:30. good thing we didn't need water for anything this morning it was 24 degrees out and everything was froze so after coffee and cereal BIll had to get out the little heater and thaw the water so we could pack it up. Took a little bit. After all is done and packed away finally on the road a little after 8. Had to stop for gas so we stooped at the THING..which is kinda a truck stop with a huge store. I just went in to the Dunkin for coffee. Yes Marge I Have all the time in the world to check out the store. LOL..but when we are going to the next place we like to get there at a reasonable time. That store is HUGE..I Could have have spent at least an hr in there. maybe next time.
Nice sunny day and not much traffic til we got close to El Paso. I hate traffic people are stupid drivers especially when theres construction.
Got to Mission RV around 2. We like this place and one of these times we are going to stay for more than one night. Great indoor pool and hot tub. I Should have taken advantage of it but I really don't like to swim alone. SO i chose to do laundry instead. What was I thinking LOL I'll regret that decision tomorrow.
Sat outside fro a bit to enjoy the sun. had dinner and just chilled in front of the TV. HAve to take advantage of tv when it actually comes in. which isn't often in most campgrounds.
That was our day
Have a great day...

Comments

  1. You are making good time. In the cooler weather we like to store our hoses the night before so we don't have to deal with them in the morning, especially if frozen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall