Chilly start..5 more sleeps

WEll very chily when I got up at 5 today. 27 degrees and frozen water. But at least my coffe is staying warm in my new yeti mug as I sit outside.
Feeling much better today. Thank God.
After breakfast we decided to go to Walmart. Haven't been to a Walmart in days. Diane is going thru withdrawls. LOL. Well we needed stuff anyway. Well not a supercenter so have to go to The Giant grocery store down the road. Decided to make Stuffed Pepper Skillet for the four of us so bougth stuff for that.
Diane and I decided to do laundry when we got back. I hate wasting a nice day on laundry but got do it. Its nice and warm in the sun but still chilly. Only got up to 51 today. Same as home I'm told. So i might as well be there. 😀 Not for a couple of days.
Laundry done and time to relax for a bit. Diane and Larry had to go to Walgreens for meds so I decided to take a little nap. Then outside to enjoy the sun for a bit.
lots of squirrels playing

Nice little stream behind the camper.
Diane and I made dinner. We made enough for an army but it was yummy with a salad and a fresh loaf of Italian bread.
After dinner a game and a1/2 of mexican train. Still to chilly to sit out side for a fire. Maybe tomorrow.
hope you enjoyed our day.

Have a great day.
Nice sunset

Comments

  1. Nice to get those things taken care of and taking your time getting home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall