Family Time

So far Florida has been wonderful. The weather is great 80s and sunshine. Lovin it.
Friday spent the day with family.
Went to Jerry and Carol's in the afternoon. Just chatting and catching up for a bit. Norm and Barb came over and we all went to Golden Corral for Lunch/Dinner. We all love Golden Corral. Of course we all ate too much. Back to Jerry's to sit outside for a bit till the bugs come out. Had some laughs just chatting. Always have a good time.  I'm really bad at remembering to take pictures. Decided they would come to us on Saturday after Norm gets out of work at noon to just it and relax. Got out the Pineapple Coconut rum drinks and they are yummy. Sorry Kim I'll look for more, hope I can find them.
Actually just the right size. But you could drink alot if you want to. Fortunetly we didn't have time before dinner.
Decide to go to City Fire for dinner. Good Choice. Dinner was delish.
Jerry's salad was huge



Love Norm's face


Had a great time. Again wish I had Pics of the liitle city it was in. Hard to describe but it had everything in it. It was like a subdivision but a lot bigger. Had lots of stores and restaurants and a lot of people drove around in golf carts. It was really amazing. If I have time I'll drive thru again and take pics. It's not far from the campground.
Back to the camper for a few minutes. They have to leave Norm has to work in the morning and its an hr drive.
I was extremely tired after they left. I tried to stay awake til 10 but I just couldn't do it. I kept nodding off watching Ghost Adventures. So off to bed I went.
That was our fun filled days so far. Tomorrow another adventure and I'll try to remember to take pictures.
Have a great day.

Comments

  1. Glad you are having fun there and enjoying the weather as well as family time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall