Flea Market Walmart

Beautiful But Chilly Sunday.
Well I got out of the shower only to find tons of ants in the bathroom. So I got into a cleaning mood. I think I managed to get rid of the ants with the ant spray I found. Seeing as I had to clean that up I decided to scrubbed the floor on my hand and knees. It's not that big so why not. Got the bathroom shiny clean so why not start downstairs. I've been trying to figure out where to move my dishes to so they don't move while we are traveling. I started on the cupboards put things in the high cupboards that we don't use often. I think I have things figured out but then Bill made a comment about me being on the step ladder so I got mad and quit. That was the end of moving my dishes. Thats ok I have all week there's not alot to do around here unless you want to drive for and hr. So basically just going to hang out here.
Diane found a flea market somewhere so we decided to check it out. Took a nice ride around the campground first to check out the laundry facilities. Not good. On our drive to the flea market found a laundromat. Diane checked it out not good so that one is out. Found the flea market but not open. Well just our luck. Just so happens there's a walmart right down the road.  We need to stock up on stuff anyway. After we got back from Walmart Bill and I sat outside for a bit and I decided to take a ride on my bike. Haven't got to use it much this trip have to take advantage of the nice weather. I found some great things in this campground but of course didn't have my phone for pictures. Maybe tomorrow.  Back to the camper to make dinner. Bought a pork tenderloin at walmart Bill put it on the grill only took maybe 1/2 hr and it was delicious.
After Dinner bought some firewood $6 a bundle and went to Diane and Larrys. What a nice evening for a fire. First one since we left in December


Nice Sunset
Just sat and chatted for a couple of hrs. Then went in about 9 to watch NCIS LA.
 Went home after that and basically right to bed.
Who knows what will happen tomorrow. Maybe more cleaning Maybe another little town nearby.

Have a Great day




Comments

  1. Nice to get those things done and enjoy a campfire. Hopefully you git the ants to stay away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall