Laundry Barefoot Landing

Its going to be a beautiful day.
Diane and I doing laundry in the morning so we have the rest of this sunny day to enjoy.
Laundry done by 11. Decide to go to Barefoot Landing. after lunch. Nice day to just walk around and shop.
Barefoot Landing is next door to our campground. Its a little shopping center and restaurants. Walk along a boardwalk by the the water. I was looking for the alligator we saw last year but didn't see him.
I really wish I would remember to take more Pictures. Its really nice here. Diane and I of course went into most of the stores. Bought a few things. They have rocking chairs all thru this place so we sat for a little bit. Sadie and Karen called while we were resting. Talked for a quite a bit. Karen was showing me things Sadie was doing, painting mostly, boy am I missing out on alot with her. Can't wait to get home.
Went to the pizzeria for dinner. It had to be one of the best pizza I have ever had. Bill and I ordered a medium and our waitress suggested a large for $2 more. Why not we can take some home for lunch tomorrow. NOT!!! We ate the whole thing. Can't believe it I never eat that much. It was that good. Mushrooms Onion and Banana Peppers and bill had Pepperoni on half. Yum
Back to the camper about 5:00. Nothing doing tonight so we just caught up on some TV. Bill fell asleep for like 2 hrs. I'd never sleep at night if I took a nap that late. Forced myself to stay up til 10.
That was our wonderful day

Have a great day



Comments

  1. we got out laundry done today as well, always loved walking around Barefoot landing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall