Laundry, hardware store






A little chilly when I got up this morning..31 degrees and a little frost. That's ok I'm used to it by now.lol Tomorrow should be better.
Beautiful sunrise this morning.



Had a nice breakfast this morning then decided to take a little walk. We are about 100 yds away from the intercoastal waterway. The water is a little bit high.

Walked out on these 2 years ago when I was here Was looking forward to it again


 Guess I'm not walking out on them this time.

 Off to the laundramat. Yippee!!!! Busy place but got my three loads done in no time. Back to the hardware store and talked to the guy that helped us yesterday. He had an idea of what we were looking for. Very helpful. Bought all 7 screws that he had and hope they work. He said thats the last idea he had for what we needed. Headed back to the camper to give it a try. I'm too old to be crawling under the slide. Good thing it hasn't rained and the ground is dry. Tried the first one but I couldn't get it to screw in so I gave up. Relaxed for a bit and figured I give it another try. Tried a different spot and got it screwed in. YAY!!!! Worked on the rest and job well done. The gap is almost gone. Hope it says that way til we get home.
Relaxed for the rest of the day. Had a nice pork roast in the crockpot for dinner. Made some buttered noodles and veggies. All good.
Saw this Clemson blowup at one of the camper..Austin would love this. He has been a Clemson fan since he started watching football. If I see one I will buy it for him. His mother won't be happy. She doesn't like blowups but I can't not buy this. Sorry Anna.
Stink bugs are still here by the way. 😖😖😱😱

Have a great day

Comments

  1. Nice that you could get that repair done and hope it holds for you.
    Getting laundry done us another bonus as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall