Laundy walmart

Wow slept til 6:30. Probably cause I couldn't sleep thinking about Sadie. Didn't fall asleep til after 1 but tossed and turned all night.
Another chilly but sunny day. Diane and I decided to do laundry before we go to Rockingham Walmart for my pills. Called Walmart to make sure they would be done. Yep they'll be done in about 15 mins. It now 9:15.  went to do laundry only 4 washers and 3 dryers but cheaper than going into town. Diane's got 3 loads I cut mine down to 2. I cam do the rest some morning when I wake up at 5:30. Finally get it done about 1. Bill and Larry just shot the shit while we did laundry.
Off to get errands done. Walgreens for Diane's meds. Got the truck washed inside and out for only $15. not to bad and they did a great job. It was pretty dirty. Went to Pattan's Downtown Grille for a late lunch. Very nice place. Rockingham isn't all that big but it was a nice little town.



Walmart next. Sent Bill to get some groceries while I went to get my pills. Unbelievable. Its 4 in the afternoon and they aren't ready. They can't even find me in the system. I know I'm there. After she spells my name right she finally found me.(dumbass). I even spelled it the first time for her. She tells me its going to cost $852.50. I laughed at her, I have insurance. It took her a while again to find the info and puts me in the system again. What a joke. It was so easy last time I got refills. Rethinking about having our meds transfered to Walmart. Finally after about 1/2 hr I got my pills and only paid $62.50. What a pain in the ass.
Back home again about an hr later.

Relax for a bit and then an evening of Mexican Train. Diane won again.
That was our exciting day today. Tomorrow is rearranging the cupboards I hope

Have a great day


Comments

  1. Nice to get those things taken care and have a fun day as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall