Pizza Day Rain again

Monday started out to be a nice day. Didn't do much. Last day here so we got a little bit done for travel tomorrow. It got up to about 70 in the afternoon so we decided to sit outside again and play Mexican Train. Then about 3 it started to sprinkle so packed everything up and went inside. Played for a little bit then decided to get ready to go to Lake Gaston Pizza for dinner. The Pizza is much better than their breakfast.
Had an appetizer so I couldn't finish my half but Bill did so thats ok I hate taking home leftovers not a lot of room in the fridge. Diane and I both got a cannoli to go. They are soooo good. Bill got his Red Oak Beer that he loves. Can't find it anywhere nearby so have to pay the price at the pizza place. He always gets a couple of 12 packs to go. Back to the camper and decided not to finish our game so just relaxed and got ready to leave in the morning.

A little wet to start our travel day but sun came out eventually. Left about 7:30 for a 41/2 hr drive to Gettysburg. Always the last stop before home.


Drove around the cities of Washington DC and Baltimore.

I wouldn't want to go thru those cities with a camper. It was bad enough going thru Richmond Va. Finally got to Gettysburg around 12:30 check both of us in. The registration/store was closed for the day but they leave an envelope for people checking in with the site number on it.
Didn't like the site so we tracked someone down to change it. Put Diane and Larry Next to us with full hook ups. Yay!!!!
Not feeling to good when we arrived. My stomach was killing me. Hope I'm not getting sick. Took a little nap waiting for Diane and Larry. They arrived around 3:30. Chatted for a bit. Of course I din't take anything out of the freezer for dinner so we decided to go to Li's chinese buffet. Been there a couple of times and always good. Still not feeling to good so I ate very little. I really don't want the stomach flu in the camper and I'm really thinking that might be what is wrong. Diane gave me a mint(I don't like mint) but I ate it anyway hoping it would help. We were all pretty tired and me not feeling well we decided to stay in our own campers for the night. I did feel a little better after the mint. Watched some TV and bed about 10. Woke up about midnight not feeling well but I'm fighting it. I'll let you know how that works tomorrow. LOL

Have a great day


Comments

  1. Good luck hope you are feeling better soon, don't want to get home and be sick. Maybe you.HOMESICK?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall