Rainy day

Wednesday started out to be a nice day. Sun and 50s. Didn't do much. Decided to head back to Walmart to get some things for my cupboard reorganizing. Picked up some little drawers for storing some dishes and some shelf thicker shelf liner so hopefully thing will stop moving as we are traveling.
Rain started after dinner so we again played Mexican train. Larry won this round.
Thursday morning woke up to lite rain but being up so early I decided I would finish my laundry while everyone was still sleeping.  Took a little walk around while the clothes were drying and found some more nice stuff in this campground.

beautiful walkways


nice doggie park
This is one of the best campgrounds we have stayed in.
Laundry done time to start organizing. Changed some things around found little things to put in the drawers I bought. I want to get some more. I have lots of crap I can put in those little drawers. After 3 years you would think I'd be organized. NOT!!!
Done with taht for a couple days. I refuse to go back to Walmart. Sometimes thats what we do everyday.LOL
Took a little nap then another walk around for a bit. Diane and Larry are coming over for dinner. WE decided to do Pizza and wings in the air fryer. Turned out pretty good. Wings were nice and crispy. Had a little trouble with the pizza but it all worked out. It was pretty good.
another night of Mexican train. Bill finally won. He usually has the most points LOL
Another nice day.

Have a great day


Comments

  1. Nice getting things organized, in you house. Pizza and wings sound wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall