Relaxing day

I've been sleeping in ti 5:30 the last few days and thats a rarity for me. Tonite is time change so maybe I'll sleep in even later. Wouldn't that be great.
Didn't do much today. I took a nice long walk around the campground about 7:30.

Never saw a limo in a campground before. Wierd. Checked out the pool. Looks really nice. Wish the weather was better so I could enjoy it. Checked out the laundry room just for the heck of it. Talked to a really nice lady for quite a bit. She doesn't get out of her camper much due to illness so she was happy to talk to someone. I feel like I've known her my whole life. She pretty much told me everything about her and her family.
After the rest of my walk back to the camper about 8:30. Bill finally awake. Had a nice breakfast and planned steaks for dinner.
Went to the store to pick up a couple things.
Plan was to relax today. Well most of the day anyway..Took a nice nap. Had a nice dinner. then for some reason got it in our heads to clean. Why? don't know. Bill did up all the dishes while I swept and vaccumed. He swiffered the floor after dishes. Now can we relax.. Finally.. Just watched tv and had Ice Cream with fresh strawberries for a snack. I actually stayed up til 11. I never do that 10 O'clock and I'm done for the day.
Tomorrow is moving day. just down the road a bit and going to meet up with Larry and Diane again. Mexican train I'm sure we will be playing almost every night. Lots to do and see at the next place and they have never been there so should be fun.

Have a great day


Comments

  1. Keep on moving on down the road slowly making your way home, travel safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall