Webster Market

Monday was another great day in Florida. 70s and sunshine. A little thunderstorm overnight.
We went to the Webster Markets which was alot bigger than the Arizona Marketplace. I walked around for about an hr. You need a couple of days to see it all. We just went for the hell of it. Bill sat while I walked around. His toe was bothering him so he didn't want to walk too much. Lots of stuff here. I saw a pair of sandals I wanted but I didn't have any cash on me so had to find Bill to get some. By the time I got back the pair I wanted was gone. Only one pair in my size. Damn. Walked around a little bit more. Bought a nice Pizza cutter for the camper. Saw a ton of stuuf I could have bought in the produce aisle but I have little space in my camper fridge so I couldn't. Everything looked delicious. Fresh Shrimp was huge and only $7 a pound. Didn't find anything else so we left to go to Jerry's for the day. It was getting to hot anyway to walk around.
Stopped at Shannon's fresh produce. Always a nice place to go. Bought some fresh Strawberrys. They looked so good and picked up some horseradish pickle chips that we had at Norman's the other day. They are really good. Bread and Butter pickles with horseradish but can't really taste the horseradish. I don't really like horseradish but the pickles are good. 
Shot the shit with Jerry and Carol for the afternoon and went to Five Guys for dinner. Have to take the hr. long drive back so we can get ready to leave in the morning. I wish we didn't have to go
Had a ton of fun with my family and going to miss them. Wish we could have stayed in Florida longer. So many friends and family I wanted to see but have to start making our way home.😥😥😥
Miss my family at home too. Sorry friends and family in Florida.
Left about 7:30am Tuesday morning for Georgia. On Jerry's recommendation we decide to take the 301. More scenic rte and a lot less stressful than Rt 75.

Rained off and on for most of the drive. And only in the 40s. That sucked going from 80 one day to 40s the next. Jeans and socks and sneakers on. Not good.
Got to South Newport campground around 1. Not a bad place for one night. Grassy area, about 10 other campers here. Talked with my neighbor for a bit. Actually he did all the talking. Wouldn't stop. But he was very nice. He recommended a restaurant for dinner in Savannah but its like an hr away so thats a no. We went to the Fish Dock Restaurant which was only 10 min. away


Really nice place on the water. We were the only ones there but it was a little early for dinner. I had Fettuccine with clams and Bill had prime rib. My dinner was delicious. Never ordered Fettuccine with clams before but thought why not. It came with the clams in the shell around the fettuccine. Wish I would have taken a pic before I took the clams out of the shell.  I can't believe Iate the whole thing. Bills prime rib came almost well donr so sent that back for rare. The second was a little pink. Glad I din't order that because Prime Rib needs to be red and bleeding for me. But he said it was good. Went back to camper got hooked up so ready to move to Myrtle Beach in the morning

Have a great day




Comments

  1. Your time is coming to an end heading back home now to more family and the cold, travel safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog 😢

Rainy Morning Oulet Mall